When enabled, the user can see and control call centers in the connected PBX system (applies to Broadworks and 3CX).
Depending on the PBX system, the user can sign in/out of a call center, or add/remove users from call centers. The user can also see some information about the call center, i.e. the number of current calls in queue or number of available agents.
The type of the client defines the functionality available.
The user client call center
The basic client shows the call centers of logged in user. The logged in user is a member if the default local device is a member of the call center.
Depending on the PBX system, the user can sign in/out of the call centers.
The following information is available for each call center
- The call centers name and number.
- The sign in/out status of the current user. When gray the user is signed out.
- The number of seconds that the longest currently waiting call has been waiting in the queue.
- Number of calls in queue waiting to be served.
- Number of available agents. The number of agents ready to take a call, i.e. the agent is signed in and not servicing any call.
- Number of logged in agents and number of total agents in the call center.
- Number of current servicing calls and number of current calls in the call center.
Call center administrator
Depending on the PBX system, a call center administrator user can add or remove users to/from the call centers. The administrator can also toggle showing only the call centers the selected user is member of, or all available call centers.
If required, the call center administrator user also has the ability to see detailed call center information on a second separate window.
The call center detail window shows statistics information as well as all member agents and their state. The details can be filtered to show only logged in users, only logged out or all users.
The main list and the details list can be resized, so it is possible to see either many call centers, or many agents per call center.
The user can sign other users into call centers and depending on the PBX system, the user can add or remove users to/from the call centers.